Wednesday, August 29, 2012

His Way is Perfect

 I have not written in awhile on here and really have been wanting to. I think it is mostly because I want it to sound good but it kinda looses the point of allowing God work in me. So here I go. God has really been showing me alot lately how in control He is and how perfect His way is for me.

Alot went on this summer at work. I got to be a full time teacher for five one year olds. Wow alot of work but very rewarding. It is kinda funny how at the beginning of the summer I was fretting about what would happen with the unknowns of daycare life. One teacher was going on a six week mission trip...so maybe I would help in there. But they were needing a school age teacher...maybe I would be in there. But nope not at all what I thought would happen. They needed someone to be in the pre toddler classroom for the summer and put me in there. At the same time two new kids were transitioning in as I was. What was I going to do? They were constantly crying. Be still Kristina! In two weeks both were settling in very attached to me. I also was not a big fan of nap time. I had one kid wake up like only a hour after they went asleep and within 15 minutes would have all the others awake and it was only 1:05pm! Even if I made them fall asleep later then the others they would still be up and have everyone else up early. Kristina who is in control?! I soon realize ( will confess still struggle with) that God woke up the kids when He wanted to and how I responded was what I was in control of. There was days when I had to do things for the class and they woke up and I had to give them toys to play with until I was not busy. They got upset and I had to redirect them. They just got louder but you know what no one woke up! : ) lol Kristina who is in control again? ; ) As the end of the summer came, I began to start thinking what's next? It started to affect my attitude but then God showed me two verses.
Psalm 32:8-9 8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. 9 Do not be like the horse or like the mule, Which have no understanding, Which must be harnessed with bit and bridle, Else they will not come near you.
2 Samuel 22:31 31 As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

He knows and He will direct me! And it will be perfect and I need to know His promises and word is proven or flawless like niv version says and seek Him as my shield until He shows me. Today was my first day kidless and you know what Satan was attacking me hardcore. "if only you had your own kids!" mmmm... Kristina is your way perfect or is God's?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top