Friday, August 23, 2013

WE WILL NEVER FULLY GET IT

Have I not mentioned before that our God is faithful? The verse in Psalm 37:4 has took on a new meaning for me recently : )

"Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart."

Now most of you know who have been reading my blog this past year that God has put a heart of contentment in me about not having kids at this time. I mean He really has placed a heart of contentment in me to trust in His timing, His plan, His purpose for my life. But then recently my husband has said that I can get off my birth control SOON. Dont know when but soon. It makes me so excited because that is what I want to do, be a mommy : ) But guess what?! The heart of contentment began to falter to being obsessed. When? Why not now? Oh No symptoms of being off of birth control after 5 years? Obsessed...but then God brought to my attention several verses that He always put in my direction when I go this way.

2 Samuel 22:31
"As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the Lord is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him."


Psalms 32:8-10
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye.
9 Do not be like the horse or like the mule,
Which have no understanding,
Which must be harnessed with bit and bridle,
Else they will not come near you.

10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked;
But he who trusts in the Lord, mercy shall surround him."
 
Psalms 33:13-15
"The Lord looks from heaven;
He sees all the sons of men.
14 From the place of His dwelling He looks
On all the inhabitants of the earth;
15 He fashions their hearts individually;
He considers all their works."
 
But then Psalms 37:4 comes to mind. We all know that when we think of that verse that if we do delight ourselves in the Lord that He will give those things that we want, that nice car, that nice house, that family. Then He gave me a thought, Kristina I know who I have formed you into, through My word and through constant communication, all through life's trials. I know your heart, to want to stay close to Me even when you are weak. Oh wait here is another verse : )
 
 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
"And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
 
So Kristina, here is your desires of your hear when you are weak: Me drawing near to you, Me making you strong when you are weak. I know this is the desires of your heart. Trust me with the rest. I am enough for you right now
 
Thank you Lord for being so faithful : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top