Friday, September 2, 2016

Five Minute Friday- Path- The Ultimate Path


Here is to another week of Five Minute Friday. The word is "path".

Everyone has chosen a path that they knew that they probably should not have chosen. I know I have when it came to relationships or even something that I have invested my time into. But does that affect the bigger picture of life? What do I mean you ask? God has a perfect and sovereign path for you and I.

I struggle with this a lot because I have went down some paths that has affected my life. I always wonder what if I went down this path instead of this one. But what I have learned is that even though the path I have chosen was made in a period of time that was not glorifying to God, it was still apart of His plan and He has been glorified in it and I know He will continue to be glorified in it as the future unfolds. I need to remember that His path will always prevail no matter what decisions I have made because He is God and ultimately still in control.



5 comments :

  1. It's hard eh? When we know we've treaded paths we'd rather have left undone.... But those paths help us on the path each of us is currently on.

    Visiting from FMF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Annette! Those paths do help us on the current ones we are on now. That is how we know He is in control. thanks for stoppig by

      Delete
  2. "I need to remember that His path will always prevail no matter what decisions I have made because He is God and ultimately still in control." Amen, Kristina! Instead of berating ourselves for wrong choices, we can trust God to forgive and to lead us in the right way. He can take our mistakes and use them to guide us and for His glory. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thankful that in His sovereign mercy and grace that He uses our mistakes. So thankful! hope you have a good weekend

      Delete
  3. The sovereignty of God blows my mind. It soars high above my ability to think. Yet, at times, I fight His sovereignty in my mind when I linger over the what-ifs of life. "What if I had known....and chose to....instead" I do this in my place of pain and grief. But when I have wrestled it out, I come to another side and am able to agree with His sovereignty prevailing.
    I don't always get to see the silver lining or an answer to the big why's life has given--by my choice or the choice of others--but I can rest knowing He will work life out in His good timing for His glory and for my best.
    I find even more amazing in the thought that He can take my choices and weave them into His greater purposes.

    I'm glad to be visiting from FMF.

    --Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top