Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mommy Monday

I am a visual person. I have to see things in order to understand pretty much anything. That's why I have always loved a good music video. My favorite are the ones that tell a story or when the artist actually makes a video that has to do with the lyrics. I can't stand the abstract ones! I was thinking about this when I ran into a post on Facebook of the top ten Christian music videos of 2014. I recognized only one person on the entire list (I guess I have always enjoyed the "classics" not so much the Christian music today). But being a music video fan I had to check out some of them. Number two's title caught my eye, "When Crazy Kicks In" by Francesca Battestelli. So I watched it. It was absolutely perfect for all mommies out there! It definitely encouraged me to hold onto why I have quiet times with God, especially being a mom. See what you think.


 
 
Also check out her You Tube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfLIak8yy1OHlFIKjE-sR7w especially the song "This is the Stuff" 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top