Saturday, September 19, 2015

God of my life, of this election, and of this nation


John 14:12-13
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."

There are greater things yet to come and things that need to be done because God is God.
He brings light into this dark world
He brings hope to the hopeless
He brings peace to the restless
WE HAVE TO BELIEVE THIS PERSONALLY
Even if we don't believe He is still God of this nation
No politician can bring hope, peace or light in this dark and sinful nation
Only God can
All who will believe will be able to see great things to come and be able to do even greater things.

Dear Lord,
I am holding back and I don't know why. Give me the faith I need to understand this so I can show this nation who you are and what you can do that no other person can do. You are not done with me yet and in that I trust in your faithfulness. Better yet, you are not done with our nation either and in that I can trust you more.
In Jesus' name
Amen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top