Thursday, October 1, 2015

My goals for the Living Well Spending Zero challenge

Cyrus and I have been participating in Dave Ramsey's baby steps since May. We have been using the envelope system which personally for me has made budgeting tens times easier. I know what I have and I stick to it. Then this Living Well Spending Zero for 31 days challenge by Ruth Soukup, founder of her blog Living Well Spending Less, came up on Facebook newsfeed. The challenge is set up for people to see their ability to live on what they have at home and only buy the essentials. I felt like this was something to try to maybe help me out with ways to be more wise with my grocery budget. So I am excited to see what happens.
 
So for 31 days I am going to write about my journey through this experience. 
For my first post, I would like to write my goals or things I desire to learn these next 31 days
1) I want to learn how to use what I have at home for food to make simple meals.
2) recipes recipes recipes- it always nice to get new ones.
3) to write on my blog everyday for 31 days. 
4) instead of focusing on money, focus bettering myself by reading more, projects around the house
 
That's it for now. Maybe I will add more during the month when more is known.
So here I go.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top