Sunday, October 4, 2015

Day 4 #31daysLWSZ- humble pie

Wow yesterday was so exhausting and humbling! I was gone all day with my in laws, my hubbie and little one and only got little done on the challenge. The challenge was to come up with a meal plan using only what I had in my pantry and fridge. So before I went out, just as Ruth said, I came up with several meals that I like. I then went after my list of my pantry/fridge and lo and behold I could not find it on my iPad. I looked everywhere and could not find it. Very frustrating especially since I was ahead but now was behind. After I put my little one to bed and took a shower and got into my pjs, I gathered up all the motivation I could to re write my pantry and fridge again. I did it! 

Now I had to come up with a meal plan. I have to say I have never put together a whole month of meals before, and looking at my list, it was kinda defeating. But I kept pressing on. I was so eager to look for recipes with sausage since I found out we had more than I thought. I was also anticipating to use a lot of ground meat since I got a good deal on that. I have found some new recipes that I am excited to try. I am going to share two of them right now. 

 
First the egg roll in a bowl

 

After humbly rewriting what I had in my pantry and fridge and writing out my meal plan, I feel little more confident then I did two hours ago. Yay! Let's bring it on!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top