Thursday, December 24, 2015

Praying for 30 days- day 30!

 
Christmas is tomorrow!! But Christmas started for me at the beginning of this month through Advent. Even through the deaths of my Grandpas, life and hope still brought peace. I am learning to just to choose joy. I have come to appreciate more the life Christ has given to me when He came on this earth as a babe. He didn't stay as baby in the manager but grew up as a man to do His Father's will, the will of God that has been there even before the foundation of the world. We have always meant to live life and have it more abundantly. It is only though Christ and what He did on the cross that saved us from the power of darkness and death in our hearts. He took it away completely. In that I can choose joy everyday. In that I can say that He is my God.

During the past 30+ days, I have been praying for certain people, more than others but whoever God laid on my heart. Today's prayer and verse in my book Today I pray by Stonecroft ministries summed up what I hope for, for my love ones.

Isaiah 25:8-9
"He will swallow up death forever,
And the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces;
The rebuke of His people
He will take away from all the earth;
For the Lord has spoken.
And it will be said in that day:
'Behold, this is our God;
We have waited for Him, and He will save us.
This is the Lord;
We have waited for Him;
We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.'"

Father, thank you for the day ________ will say, "This is my God; I trusted in Him, and He saved me. This is the Lord, I trusted in Him; let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top